domingo, 13 de febrero de 2022

Song of ashes

 
Gray empires
-past twelve in the morning
they come to my exhausted gaze,
to penetrate that corner
between my chest
and a thousand battles
with cemeteries
no tombstones,
there is a secret
voice
whispering my last breath,
nailed to the side
of my scars
with raven beaks,
marked on each homeless
abdomen.
come and tear apart
this flesh until
your mouth is hungered.
 
"I shut my eyes and I could be
the same prisoner,
as I watch my children crying.
Suddenly,
violence is a song of solitude,
sealed in blue hours,
beyond all forms.
I can't remember
how many gentle faces
were under the rain…
¡What would I not give,
to make it through and be seen
in smooth rivers!
I walk on earth of dead men,
I walk in their ashes,
and then I hide myself:
for you to come as pure
as death cleanses all mists".

#Poesía

Textos por: @EnidIsais_ y @alexmorenog
Voz: @EnidIsais_ 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario